VPL horror



Working from home has turned me into a teleserye nut. It's difficult not be when you're working in the living room, your parents watching the evening news and they don't turn of the television after they're done.
So I had become vulnerable to the soap operas showing after.

I'm too lazy to turn the tv off myself, obviously.

So there I was, catching glimpses of Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo on the screen while working when this image caught my eye --




Yes, it is the image of some woman's butt and her panty lines are showing for all the country to see. The screenshot is bad, but you can still see it. Que horror!


The idea of this vantage point is Hollywood-ish, but I'm afraid the execution is poor and they should've used someone else's butt for it. Otherwise, they should have made this woman wear Spanx. Sheesh!


Full video clip as follows --






Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

2 Comments:

dlysen said...

anung floor daw... room 606 ang sagot.

April 10, 2010 at 9:42 AM
Janessa said...

OMG, I can't stand this show, or any other filipino dramas. :P

They come in 2nd to Taiwan dramas. With all the plot twists and turns, its just a major headache. If map it out, it'll probably look like a pretzel.

April 10, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...