Handbags & Gladrags


Frustrated Sosyalera has decided to open a shop!  For years, I've wanted to open my own boutique, but sadly, it's taking longer than planned.  However, I've got brand-new designer purses lying around at home, looking for fabulous new owners.  So instead of Handbags and Gladrags, which is what I intend to sell in the long run, it'll be just handbags for now.  The gladrags will have to come later.

I've also set up the Frustrated Sosyalera Facebook fan page! Yay!!!





And now for the good stuff!  Click on the photos below to be taken to my online catalogue.  Happy shopping! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket





Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...