Winter of discontent


A couple of weeks ago, I went to consult a fortune teller with my friends, just for the heck of it. Of course it's just us joking about, but I have been so lost the last few months that I felt it was some way of reeling myself in.


Most people would think I've gone mad -- why not talk to friends, go to church or just pick up a new hobby? Because I already know how those things go down. I wanted a completely different perspective, and that's exactly what I got.

Funny thing is, I was most curious about what the medium would say about my lovelife, which, as it turns out, something she can't see in my immediate future. As z-e-r-o. She saw a possible lesbian, but nothing more. She told me to focus on my fucking career. 

With me getting my heart broken continiously since 2013, I'm resigning myself to doing just that. 

I hate it when I hear the cliche that says "things happen for a reason." In my case, things don't happen, so I should stop waiting for things to change and just go fucking take control of my life. I've been lazy for far too long, waiting for Prince Charming to rescue me from my dull life. 

Now, let's see if I can actually get off my ass to do anything about it.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Don't panic if you have a small bill when it's time to turn in your car. Many times, you can roll that amount into the payments on the next personal car leasing if you buy another car and other vehicle from the same dealer. Yes, you'll pay interest on your damages, but you'll never have to deal with writing a large, lump-sum check to cover your costs.

April 19, 2017 at 1:08 AM
وليد العروى said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
شركة تعقيم بالرياض

January 4, 2022 at 9:08 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...