A little dose of sweetness



I just want to share something really cute.


Whenever I use my netbook to blog, write or edit photos, I always sit with both my legs stretched out the length of the sofa.




Gusgus sees this as a chance to make papansin... short of begging for a tummy rub.

Who can resist those puppy-dog eyes???

So I pet him for a bit, then go back to working on the netbook.

And what does he do?





He sits on my lap, getting in the way of the netbook and then looks at me, expecting more scratching. Which I do for a bit, then get back to work. BUT, everytime I start tapping on the keyboard, he will wedge his head between my hands and the laptop!

So nothing gets done, basically.


Gusgus is a sweet little thing, but just he's really quite the attention whore.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

cute puppy! hey you're still using win XP? upgrade to windows 7! super fast!

December 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM
elmie said...

err, my ickle netbook can only support XP methinks. hehehe!

December 10, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Z said...

sweet:-)

December 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM
youngcampbell said...

lol. i guess your dog wants to be a blogger too :)

December 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM
elmie said...

z:
terribly! hahaha

yuli:
you could very well be right! XD

December 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Huei Ying said...

your dog is super cute!! :)

Nanged!

Have a nice day! :)

December 10, 2009 at 5:02 PM
elmie said...

baby mocha:
thanks dear! ^_^

December 10, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Anonymous said...

any hardware that supports XP can also do win7. :-)

December 10, 2009 at 5:56 PM
ectini said...

Ohhh so kawaii! Looks like a doll ^^ I keep my puppy in the kitchen when I'm busy... she wants too much attention haha but I always end up giving it to her XP

December 11, 2009 at 8:10 AM
elmie said...

anonymous:
wow, that's cool. i'll have a think about it. ^_^

e.motion:
if i tried leaving him in the kitchen, i'll probably keep coming back anyway. hahaha!

December 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Unknown said...

para ka ng my bunso sa bahay.. :p

December 13, 2009 at 6:40 PM
JessicaD said...

Anonymous,

Not all hardware that was compatible with Windows XP will also be compatible with Windows 7. The best method to ensure complete compatibility would be to run the Windows 7 upgrade advisor.
To determine if your current computer configuration will be compatible with Windows 7 please go to the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx

Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team

December 16, 2009 at 7:42 AM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...