Breakfast at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

Since somebody told me that breakfast at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf was amazing, I had always wondered about it. Unfortunately, I'm a very lazy person in the mornings and you would have a hard time making me move my ass before lunch.

But I've managed to try it at some point.





So breakfast at CBTL it is, then!

I ordered the Eggs Benedict breakfast (I had been lusting for eggs benedict for the longest time!) and The BF got the Brek o' Day, which were both priced at Php 229 (includes brewed coffee).





Eggs Benedict, P229


The eggs looked yummy with hollandaise sauce. Not only does it look yummy, but it also tastes yummy! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like a hearty breakfast.





And I wonder if I can manage to make a proper eggs ben on my own at home.





Brek O' Day, P229


The BF's breakfast meal looks even sadder than mine. Those sauges look too pale and the eggs are much too flimsy. Needless to say, he was quite disappointed.

The food was fine and the coffee was good, but it's hardly worth all that money. We were so dissatisfied, that we wanted to go eat more food somewhere else after that. I would much rather go to McDonald's for breakfast!




Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

8 Comments:

Reyjr said...

Haha. I prefer Starbox. :p OK na ako sa Ham and Cheese Croissant with a tall Toffee Nut Latte.

woot!

December 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM
elmie said...

me too! i like my coffee weak and milky. hahaha! ok naman pasta sa CBTL, medyo kulang lang sa tingin yung brekkie... ang payat eh! hahaha

December 11, 2009 at 11:26 AM

jfook said...

Scrumptious breakfast to start your day- Coffee Bean

December 11, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Z said...

i dream of having a beach resort and a coffee shop of my own. it would be cheap, but i wouldn't sacrifice the quality for the price. i want this starbuko and kopi leaf tea shops make a run for their money. for that 229, i bet you paid 200 for the cozy place and fancy plate:-) haha. i hope you had the best meal:-)harharhar

December 11, 2009 at 2:27 PM
elmie said...

jfook:
scrumptious? not very. tsk

Z:
yeah, 200 for the ambience and 29 for the actual meal! hahaha!

December 11, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Unknown said...

Nasayang ata ang effort mong gumising ng maaga.. hehehe! next time mcdo na lang.. :p

December 13, 2009 at 6:43 PM
elmie said...

naku charee, sayang nga talaga! hahaha

December 13, 2009 at 7:06 PM

onlinemommy said...

Hahaha... at least you tried it ;)

December 16, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...