London in 3,000 photos



Next to Manila, my second most favourite city is London. That's because I hadn't been to many cities abroad. Nevertheless, I think it is a very beautiful one.


I got this video from a friend on Facebook and it's something that I love watching over and over.

3,000 photos of London with Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.


(Note: The artist had since updated this video and changed the song to something else. Still a good video, but I much prefer the Daft Punk version.)











Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of a hip, Guy Ritchie-esque line to say about London but it just won't come...

I reckon I'll just use mine... =)

The eternal school boy, always at a loss for words for his cultured, fine, loud, elegant, dirty, COLD, sublime, passionate, inappropriate, "experienced" older woman/lover who will forever be, almost but not quite, "the" greatest love affair of his life.

Every fleeting moment, bloody life...

December 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Toothfairy said...

I need a trip to london asap! I've never been there, while it's sooo close to the netherlands. we've been postponing a weekend trip forever!

loves

December 13, 2009 at 5:44 AM
elmie said...

anonymous:
that was quite profound. hehe

toothfairy:
if i were that close, i'd go every chance i get! XD

December 13, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...