Brittany Murphy dies at 32



As if the number of dead celebrities aren't enough for this year, I have just found out that Brittany Murphy has passed away.


She wasn't that big of a star, I know. She didn't have that many movies and she wasn't a particularly brilliant actress. But having just had my birthday last week, it makes me nervous that she died at 32 years old. To my mind, she is much too young.

Brittany Murphy apparently died of natural causes, after collapsing in her bathroom just several hours ago. It is not clear what those "natural causes" are, but I just hope she's not another druggie.




The girl I know as Shellie of Sin City...





...and Molly of Uptown Girls is now gone.


I hope she finds peace wherever she is.



Source: OMG

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

3 Comments:

haoyi said...

Mygosh! She died dy? :(

December 21, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Unknown said...

much too young :(

December 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Camille said...

this is just so sad :( I was shocked when I opened my yahoo and then I saw this news. I really liked brittany though. saw her transformation from a dorky side-kick of alicia silverstone in clueless to a beatiful actress in just married.

and only 32! my gosh!

December 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...