Beauty Find: 4u2 Glitz Eyeshadow



The trouble with going into Watson's is passing through the kiosks of makeup on the way to the drugs counter. There was always something cool or funny to find in drugstore aisles such as the controversial
virginity soap.

My last trip had resulted in an excellent find -- 4u2 Glitz Eyeshadow.



4u2 Glitz Eyeshadow Duo (black and metallic gray), P234


4u2 is apparently a US brand, but the makeup is manufactured in Thailand. The Glitz line of eyeshadows are sold in sets of two, with colors that are great for lively nights out.

I bought this set because of my obsession for smoky eyes and wanted to practice it with this set. Why? Because it is pretty and cheap! I think I'm gettin' the hang of doing them smoky eyes with this baby! Woot! Will show you the pictures once I've done them in broad daylight so you really get to see the colours.

Til then, my sowshall friends!




Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

awww, i miss watsons... i wish we had that here!

December 27, 2009 at 4:38 AM
elmie said...

yeah, they have so much stuff in there. hehe!

December 27, 2009 at 3:57 PM

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I still don't know how to do the smoky eyes make up. Teach me! hehehehe... By the way, thanks for the comment about the headbands I made. I am selling them. if you have time please visit my multiply account http://glammmup.multiply.com

December 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Toothfairy said...

I've never heard of this brand... I don't think they sell it here in the Netherlands... :S

I'm missing out on a lot of things, because I'm in Europe... booh!

loves

December 28, 2009 at 5:30 AM
Unknown said...

totoo ka jan, b4 mo mabili ung talagang bibilhin mo lang marami ka ng nadampot hahaha. ang paglalagay ng eyeshadow talaga ang ndi ko keri kc ngpapawis ung talukap ng mata ko.. tsk! :(

Belated merry christmas and happy new yr girl!

December 28, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...