New Baby!


I've always been amazed with good photography and have always wanted to be able to take better photos myself. I used to take photography classes back in university, but not having my own equipment, I had to borrow them from my classmates (being that they were very expensive back in the day -- don't ask when exactly), it put me off the art. The same thing happened with my piano lessons as a child. If I didn't have my own instrument to tinker with, I lose interest.


However, the urge to get myself a DSLR had taken over my head recently and so I told myself "To hell with it, I'm buying one!"


So here's my new baby Nikon D5000 --




The stork brought in it last week and I'd been able to test it during a trip to Cebu over the weekend. I'm in photography heaven, even if it's just a kit lens. Happy!

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

5 Comments:

krissy ♥ said...

Yay for your new gadget! Congratulations! :)

November 25, 2010 at 7:30 PM
elmie said...

aww, thanks krissy! XD

November 25, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy taking photos! :)

November 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM
ph1l1p said...

sa wishlist ko ngayon pasko yan dslr..haha

November 26, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Patrick Dacanay said...

Congratulations on your new BabY! May name na ba?

San ka bumili?

December 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...