Suit up! Wait... I don't have a suit!


This happened quite a while ago. Yes, yes, I know I'm a delinquent poster. You don't have to tell me.


In honor of Mr Barney Stinson of the television programme How I Met Your Mother, some lovely ladies have organised an event called the International Suit Up Day, held at Murphy's Pub in Makati City last 13 October.


Everyone should come to the event in a suit.





The lovely organisers.





My friends wanted to go and I wanted to nose around, so I went with them.




But I didn't have a suit, so I wore a blazer. *sigh* I can almost hear Barney say it now...









Still, it beats being stuck at home with nothing to do. At least it's something different.




I've never looked this business-like even when I was still working in an office!!!




Group photo with Murphy's manager.




Thanks to Jeeves de Veyra for the photos!


Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

4 Comments:

Gessyl said...

haha! cute.. I watch that series. You guys pulled it off i think. Barney would be proud. ;)

November 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Emz said...

gee, thanks gessyl! XD

November 5, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Krabii said...

Naks! still pretty as ever! XD Rashid here, and I'm back! :D

New Link: http://imkrabii.blogspot.com/

November 23, 2010 at 7:34 AM
Jehzeel Laurente said...

napadaan! Mukhang matagal na akong di nakakadaan here. hehe

November 23, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...