How to stay sexy while wading in floodwaters

It's been raining buckets since last night and lots of people had to wade through floodwaters to get to work or (if you're lucky enough to be sent home early) to get home.

Image is everything, so be sure to stay sexy during a flood by donning these very wholesome pieces--


Let's cause a scandal.
.
.
.
.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

1 Comments:

TJ said...

Actually ako ayaw kong nagpapabasa sa ulan. First of all, magugulo hair ko. I'm a hair guy. And especially when I'm wearing a white tee. I always get teased because of my prominent M&Ms. But I won't mind seeing a girl wearing something like that to work. =)

August 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...