Crocs are stupid



Ha, I KNEW IT!!!
It didn't matter what anyone said to me about how those
Crocs sandals were so comfortable etc etc, I would never ever ever be convinced to get a pair -- because they were so damn ugly to me and I wouldn't want to waste thousands of Pesos to to buy those monstrosities. I feel so vindicated that the overpriced pieces of foam called Crocs are going bust.

According to Maddox of The Best Page in the Universe --




I could never agree more.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

7 Comments:

Normi said...

I dont know abt the smell, cuz i nvr had 1..but I just cannot accept the bulky looks.. makes u looks like mickey mouse a bit. ya.. cldnt agree more.

July 18, 2009 at 11:40 AM
Vlad said...

I prefer to wear Tribu sandals due to its cheap price very durable and light.

July 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Jz said...

It's comfortable, but I will never buy one, my leg is big enough -.-

July 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Martin said...

HA! i still wear mine, though. at least they don't get too soaked when you wade them through puddles of water, unlike my sandals.

as a matter of fact, i have three. two of the danish-looking clogs, and a crocs-branded pair of tsinelas. it's all fun. :)

July 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM
elmie said...

independent queen:
mickey mousey is right.hehehe!

vlad:
are they?

jz:
oh that reason fits me too. ^_^

kilawinguwak:
well, if you're happy with them then i guess they're fine... they're just not for me. hehe!

July 18, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Tina Perez said...

I bought 1 pair last November. After 5 months, pudpud na soles! I mean, I've never worn any footwear as slippery as this is.

July 21, 2009 at 10:21 AM
elmie said...

jerine:
looks like you've got competition! hahaha

tina:
i could say the same for my Ipanemas, they were really hard to walk on mall tiles. hehehe

July 21, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...