FS ChowNow: Cheesecake Etc., Megamall



On lazy weekend afternoons, sometimes I just want to lounge around and read a book -- not at home, but in a coffee shop. Where do you find somewhere quiet to do that nowadays, though?






Megamall would be the last place I could think of to do that, but Cheesecake Etc in Building A is like a tiny oasis of calm in a sea of chaos. Poetic, right?







I used to love their Pork Sisig meal, so I felt quite lucky that they offered it in a value meal package of Php 199 (with iced tea and a "yummy dessert") last time I went. I had no idea what the "yummy dessert" was, but as this was Cheesecake Etc, I assumed they would serve some kind of cheesecake, of course.







Oh my. Just looking at this picture is making me crave for Sisig. I think I'm gonna cry now. Oh what lemony pork goodness that was. T_T







After finishing my meal, I ordered coffee to better enjoy my "yummy dessert." Brewed coffee only costs Php 70 (refills would be Php 10, I think - isn't that a bargain???).





When the waiter served our "yummy dessert..."




I didn't realise it was the tiniest piece of blueberry cheesecake, wtf!!! (-_-')







I mean, seriously... this was like TWO TEASPOONS' worth of cheesecake.

*sigh*


Oh well. That's what I get for being a cheapskate, I suppose.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

back from my hiatus! just caught up on a ton of your entries haha.. and man, loving that desert: blueberries with a side of cake lol

June 21, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Jerine said...

I ate one teaspoon of cheesecake before. Two teaspoon is actually not bad.

June 22, 2009 at 4:03 AM
elmie said...

ed:
great to see u back! hehe! and yeah, i think that's more like a tart now, than a cake. hehehe

jerine:
geez, i had it good then, did i? hahaha

June 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...