It's been cold, wet and dark lately. Apparently, we've got 2 low-pressure areas waiting to wreak havoc in the country, so it's no joke. It's miserable -- heck, I'M miserable!
So what did I do? I wore a yellow top. I swear, it works. It makes you feel all summery and bright and all the Sesame Street shit you can think of.
Unfortunately, it doesn't help me not think about a large mouth ulcer that has taken resident in my inner right cheek. It catches when I talk and when I eat, so I can't gossip or enjoy my food (which is a tragedy in itself). I've bought gallons of mouthwash, hoping it will go away tomorrow.
I feel like Vito Corleone, with wads of cottonballs wedged into my right cheek -- only it hurts!
Anyway, there's this (new) meme from Jessica, right? She has given me the Honest Scrap award, sort of forcing me to tell y'all what my 10 deepest darkest secrets are.
1. I still love watching anime. I think it's the fountain of youth (or permanent dorkiness, you decide).
2. I'm a sucker for anything cute, short and round with eyes being 2/3 the size of its head. Spiders and roaches, in whatever form, are excluded.
3. I absolutely abhor scary movies (which some of you probably know already).
4. I don't get manicures. Maybe when I turn 40 and my nails become disgusting even if they're clean, I'll change my mind.
5. I have AT LEAST four pairs of shoes that I hadn't worn since I bought them.
6. My budgeting is so terrible that the bf spent nearly 2 hours fixing it for me to accomodate all my existing debt and still leave me with Php 600 savings a month (maybe I should sell them shoes).
7. 95% of the time, I order a tall Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks -- hot or iced, depending on the weather.
8. I've been mobile-less for nearly 2 days now. Gotta pick it up when I get home tonight.
9. I keep a tube of lipstick in my office penholder -- for emergencies.
10. I park at least 2 pairs of black shoes underneath my office desk.
Wtf, it's nearly all about shoes!
I would like nosey-in on these people's secrets as well (should be 10, but only got 5):
Family, Health & Home
We Heart Freebies