Pinkeyed



I love Pink (the singer)!!! She's got attitude and she hasn't changed much from the time she became popular... but I guess that's also why she's not as successful. But I still admire her, because she's got B-A-L-L-S.





Enough of balls do this during the recently concluded VMA's. Yeah yeah, it wasn't just Taylor Swift/Kanye West's night, folks.


I just wish the photographer picked a better angle. Eep.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

3 Comments:

Aria said...

I love PINK! She's got brass balls the size of coconuts! Awesome!

September 23, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Jerine said...

Wow...wtf are those chinese words meant?


I love Pink too. Shit, Trouble is stuck in my head now!

September 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM
elmie said...

aria:
indeed!

jerine:
i don't know what all those characters mean either, so i'll be taking that comment down. pfttt.

September 23, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...