Feels like not insomnia



I've been getting terribly sleepy by midnight. That's not me! I usually stay awake until 2am. I have restless legs and get real Z's by 3am. So midnight lights out is NOT NORMAL.


Lately though, I had been waking up very early as I there are extra things I have to do before I get to work. I couldn't do them at night because I'm usually quite tired by then and it involved a lot of thinking (dangerous, I know!).

So, maybe that's it. My body clock is adjusting because I'm getting up early, so now I need to sleep earlier to compensate for the sleep debt.

OMG. I HAVE TURNED INTO A MORNING PERSON.



I don't know if I miss being a night-owl yet. I'll fill you in.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

at least you can last that long i'm usually sleepy at like 10. haha !;P

September 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Jessica said...

That's one thing I can never be: a morning person. I just force myself to wake up early 'cos of work. But during non-working days, oh my I sleep until around 2pm and then it will only take 2-3 hours before I sleep again for my "afternoon" nap. I sleep like crazy, Emz. My sister calls me "masanda" as in "masandal tulog!" Haha.

September 2, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Amanda K said...

I've been a morning person all my life. =X
I could never sleep past 8 am.

September 2, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Jessica said...

Hey thanks for informing me that a video's available on NBC's website. I embedded it on my blog, yey! I can't understand why the uploader on youtube can be so selfish. First, he/she disabled embedding. And now, he removed it entirely. Fun should be shared with others! Geez.

September 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Basti said...

I think I have turned into a morning person myself. after so many years of working at night, and suddenly stopping work to study... and do projects with my dad, my body clock slowly switched timezones...

musta na...? it's been awhile..

September 6, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...