Too rich for my wrist



I've decided to sell my DKNY watch. It's really nice, but I've only worn it a handful of times.






I don't know why posting these photos, as I'm parting with it anyway. I guess it's because this watch was just one of the very few luxuries I had bought for myself, but had regretted buying it because I don't even wear it.

For some reason, I don't think it suits me or my personality. Looks like major bling ain't my thing (it rhymes!!!).

So I'm slowly discovering what my style is and it's not designer-driven. My mama would be so proud.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

2 Comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, Emz is slowly discovering her style! Good for you, I know it has been a struggle, you blog about it often! Nice, nice!

By the way, that picture in your last post looks like Ayala ave., or somewhere in Makati. Is it?

September 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Emz said...

oh yes, major struggle! hahaha! thanks, jessica!

the picture in the last post is actually emerald ave. in Ortigas. ^_^

September 5, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...