No picks this week



I find it quite odd that there's nothing that I can suggest you guys do this week.


It's most strange. There are new movies out, sure, but RottenTomatoes.com had rated I Love You, Beth Cooper at 13% and Gamer is at 21%. I don't want to tell people to go see those when they're most likely a waste of time, so I won't.

Maybe you'd be better off just seeing this photo of a pet shop near my place --



Oh yeah, sometimes life can be such a ...



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

6 Comments:

ami said...

OMG! ridiculously funny!

September 8, 2009 at 3:46 AM
Unknown said...

hahaha omg! my friend who just came back from visiting the phils took a picture of that place! it really is real huh?!?! hahaha! ;P

September 8, 2009 at 4:20 AM
Legal Cat said...

Love to open a pet shop with that name. That is not trademarked right? Watched Ugly Truth last night despite bad review in America and enjoyed it (except the ending)...

September 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM
bingkee said...

All I can say is "LOL" ....this is freaking hilarious.

September 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM
elmie said...

conrad:
i'm pretty sure they're not that picky.hehe!

kym:
one big YES for you! hahaha!

kruel:
not sure if it's trademarked, but as long as it's not in the Philippines it should be ok i guess. hahaha! I also want to go see the Ugly Truth, but it's not being shown yet out here.

September 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM

MegaMan The Mad man said...

Too funny...

September 9, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...