The anti-social will take leave



When I wrote the post about the emerging influential internet people, I hadn't really decided yet if I wanted to show up for the awarding ceremony. It's some kind of voting process, so I don't exactly know who the official top 10 were.

So when I've finally decided I'll be going, I don't have anybody to go with me -- and it's tonight!!!

I always bully The BF for things like this, but he's already got a thing, so I'm stuck.

I'm impossibly shy, almost debilitating. This event had suddenly become really scary for me. I have no party skills whatsoever that I can count on in times like this.

But I'm still gonna try! Conquer your fear, right???

*panicking*





Wish me lots and lots and lots of luck!



(Yeah, there's nothing else to do in my bedroom but camwhore.)




Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

4 Comments:

LetsGoSago.net said...

I think you did pretty well last night. :)

August 9, 2009 at 12:53 PM
elmie said...

gee, thanks! hahaha

August 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM

elmot said...

Lets go sago it right... i could agree no less. you did great. eheheh!

i haven't seen in you any tinge of nervousness, thinking that you have been to blogging events so many times already ehehehe!

by the way, nice meeting you last night :D

August 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM
elmie said...

it was all a facade!!! hahaha

but seriously, thanks and it was great to meet everyone. ^_^

August 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...