From Day to Night (not)



A couple of weeks ago, The BF told me we were going to a video launch just before I got out from work. It was a normal day and I had expected to go home straight from the office and didn't count on going out that evening.


So, how did I manage to prepare myself for a last minute party?




I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!


(Owwwwwkhay, that shot was a little bit too close.)






Our friend, Anjo (cellist, on the right), invited us to the video launch of Silent Sactuary's (their band) new song "Hiling."

Umm yeah, I didn't take photos of the event. Sorry. I was a tad shy.





Anyway, it was at Mogwai in the old Marikina Shoe Expo in Cubao. I looked really out of place amongst the artsy crowd in that place.





Didn't stop us from having a bit of fun, though. ^_^






The Future is Alcohol



Well, maybe I had a little too much fun (again).






Cubao Expo had turned into a cool place, compared to the shadow of its former self. Instead of just rows and rows of shoe shops, it now also has antique shops, junk shops, mini art galleries, etc. So I guess you could call it "shabby chic" -- the literal kind. Hehe!





It's quite a nice place to goof off, though, if only it wasn't so tucked away in the centre of Cubao (but that's just me, I think).





I might've felt uncomfortable to begin with, but the place does have its charms...





Before long, you might even convince yourself that you're an artist in the making (even if that's next to impossible).




*Some photos courtesy of Judd.




Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

1 Comments:

Judd said...

Don't worry, we are all artists. Haha.

August 5, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...