Long titles & webhosting


I am not sure if it was intentional (although I am almost certain that it was not), but it seems I have a penchant for using long titles for my blog addresses.
Writing http://frustratedsosyalera.blogspot.com on the search bar is a handful and might be a job for most people to remember. I had been thinking about getting my own domain and considered getting webhosting services, but I really do not have any idea where to begin. When I try searching online about the topics, most sites use jargon that I don’t understand. I just want to know which companies offer the best deal! Fortunately, Webhostingrating.com has a list of the Top 10 Web Hosting Providers on their site. These results are based on reviews, so they are most probably reliable. The list is just the thing I think I need that will help me ask the right questions when I begin my inquiries. Webhostingrating.com also has articles to help you learn basic things like Getting Familiar with your Control Panel. When I had finally decided on which company to subscribe to, I hopefully do not need to type any extra words on the search bar to get to this website.



Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

1 Comments:

rsdkopeecag said...

Then, why not try so-syalera tas ang tagline mo eh frustrated sosyalera :D

August 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...